Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
5. The Site and Services provide you with opportunities to link to, or otherwise use, sites and services offered through or by third-party(ies). Your use of these third-party services is subject to terms posted by these third-party(ies). We have no control over any third-party site or service and we are not responsible for any changes to any third-party service or for the contents thereof, including, without limitation, any links that may be contained in or accessible through such third-party service. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these third-party sites or services. Our inclusion of advertisements for, or links to, a third-party site or service does not constitute an endorsement.
About Our Services
6. All Services and the Site are provided on an “AS IS WHERE IS” basis. The Owner makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied (to the extent permitted by law) : (a) as to the use, security, accuracy, reliability, non-infringement, satisfactory quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Site; or (b) that the use of the Site will be uninterrupted and free of any viruses or bugs.
7. In no event shall The Owner or any of its affiliates or related corporations be liable for any loss, injury, damage, claims, costs or expense of any kind arising from any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful elements, communication line failure, breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation, copyright infringement, breach of intellectual property right or any other cause of action.
8. All content and materials on the Site are the exclusive property of The Owner or its content suppliers (including Immersivelabs), and may be downloaded or printed for your own personal and non-commercial use only. All copyright notices on downloaded or printed material must be retained. Save as specifically permitted here, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, repost, modify, transmit, make available to the public, adapt, create a derivative work or otherwise use or exploit any content on the Site in any way or for any purpose without the express written permission of The Owner or its content suppliers (including Immersivelabs). In addition, you may not distribute or make available any part of the Site over any other website or any network.
9. The names, trade marks, service marks and logos (the "Trade Marks") displayed on the Site are registered or unregistered Trade Marks of The Owner, its affiliates or licensors. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any such Trade Marks. The Owner prohibits use of the Trade Marks as a "hot" link or in-link to any of The Owner site or other site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by The Owner in writing.
Submission of Contributions
10. The Owner may provide facilities on the Site to permit you to submit any contribution in the form of feedback (including but not limited to any text and other materials or information) (“Submissions”) to The Owner or to the Site directly. You are solely responsible for your own Submissions, and The Owner only acts as a passive recipient of the Submissions and will respond and/or act on them if considered credible subject to The Owner
11. By submitting your Submissions, you agree as follows :-
a. you will not include any content in your Submissions that is or could be unlawful, defamatory, offensive, obscene, dangerous or false, or any content that is protected by copyright or other intellectual property right, without first obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rights-holder, or any content that contains any viruses, bugs or other harmful elements;
b. you hereby grant to The Owner a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and sub-licensable right and licence to use and exercise all copyright and publicity rights you have in your Submissions in any media and for any purpose;
c. you will not assume a false identity or the identity of another user when using the Site, and you will not use the Site for any unlawful or illegal activities, including but not limited to spamming, harassing or otherwise causing distress to other users.
12. The Owner shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Submissions contributed to the Site. The Owner shall have the right to remove or delete any material that The Owner, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of these terms or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate without having to assign any reason therefore. In addition, The Owner shall have the right to terminate your use of the Site if it believes that you have violated these terms or for any other reason whatsoever, without notice to you.
13. If you submit or provide any personally identifiable information through the Site, you acknowledge and consent to The Owner collecting and using such information for various purposes, including without limitation, verification and record of your personal particulars, comparing it with information from other sources, to communicate with you and/or to send you information and promotional material about our company or third party organisations selected by us.
If you submit or provide any personally identifiable information through the Site, you acknowledge and consent to The Owner collecting and using such information for various purposes, including without limitation:
a. To provide goods and services by The Owner or its designated representatives and/or business partners to you or parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto.
b. To verify and process payment when you purchase goods and services from the Site.
c. For verification and record of your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you.
d. To conduct statistical analysis of the users of our sites including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services, targeted advertisements and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us.
e. To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organizations selected by us.
g. For the above purposes by third parties (who may be based outside Singapore) who offer goods and services or sponsor contests or other promotional programs on our site, whether in conjunction with us or not, if you purchase such goods, use such services or participate in such contests and promotional programs.
15. You agree to defend and hold The Owner, its affiliates and related corporations from and against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees on an indemnity basis, arising out of your use of the Site or any breach of these terms. In addition, The Owner may use whatever information that is available about you to stop any such breach or any unlawful or inappropriate use of the Site, including informing any third party The Owner deems appropriate of such breach or use and/or disclosing your personal information to such third party.
16. If any of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such term shall be struck out and the remaining terms shall be enforced. Any failure to act by The Owner with respect to any breach by you or others of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions does not waive The Owner’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
17. You hereby agree and acknowledge :-
a. that all electronic communications made pursuant to the use of this Site shall be given legal effect, validity and enforceability and shall have, between the parties thereto, comparable evidential value to that accorded to a signed written document;
b. not to contest the legally binding nature, validity or enforceability of any transaction on the Site on the ground that it was entered into electronically.
Data Use and Privacy
19. We will not intentionally monitor any electronic messages sent or received by you unless required to do so by law, governmental authority or with your consent. We may, however, monitor our service electronically to determine that our Services are operating satisfactorily. We will not intentionally disclose your online communications or activities, including but not limited to, your account information, a transmission made using our Network or website, except to comply with a court order, subpoena, statute, regulation, or governmental requests, where necessary to protect us and others from harm, or where necessary for the proper operation of our Services.
21. These terms shall be governed by Singapore laws and any dispute arising out of the use of the Site shall be referred to the Singapore courts.